Orthodontics / Braces
This deals with the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws, and misaligned bite patterns.
It can also focus on modifying facial growth, known as dentofacial orthopedics.
Reasons why you should consider Braces:
- To keep teeth from erupting in the wrong position.
- To correct crowding.
- To protect teeth and gums.
- To correct an overbite, underbite, or crossbite.
- To prevent jaw pain.
- To avoid breathing or swallowing problems.
- To correct over-spacing.
- To correct the effects of finger or thumb sucking.